Monday, January 25, 2016

Welcome!

Hi everyone!
As you know, I am Saanvi! This is my new writing blog! From my profile, you probably know that my writing blog will be about. I will be posting some of my work, tips, and entries from my writer's notebook. I will also be sharing my experiences, and more! I welcome you to my fabulous blog, which I hope you will enjoy!
To begin with, this will be my first work of writing I will share:

Winter

A blanket of thick, white stuff,
they say it's called snow,
each snowflake so delicate yet so beautiful,
deer in the snow, making my heart a-glow
winter is an enchanted time of year,
that may yet not happen again,
enjoy it while it's there.


That was my poem about winter, and it is copyrighted, so don't use it. Welcome to my writing blog, and I can't wait until I post my written work, including my stories, and poems.



No comments:

Post a Comment