Saturday, February 6, 2016

Selected Entry From My Writer's Notebook

Hi everyone!
I am very sorry for not posting in a week or so! Actually, I was very busy because I had moved with my family, so I am just settling in. Plus, to get on the computer, you need Wifi. We just got that yesterday; I am very sorry though! But at least I am back!
So today I want to share an entry from my personal writer's notebook which I wrote just today:

2/6/16

Anger. Yes, anger. It is what I feel when someone doesn't listen, something is not going the way I want it to go. So I made a poem below for this emotion:

Anger, the Red Sting

Anger is the red sting that you feel when something isn't right,
but you know you've got to fix it, you just don't know how,
it's the tears that stream down your face when you don't know what to do,
and all you care is that it goes away. You try to run, and save yourself,
yet you can't, it overwhelms and takes over you, but you've got to do something, and only you know what to do, so just believe and overcome. Believe and overcome.

© Copyright 2016. Poem and entry from Saanvi's Writer's Notebook is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Names, places, words, and all works, like the entry and the poem are Saanvi's, and may not be used whatsoever, except and only in case for educational purposes.


I hope you liked that. That was inspired because I got angry today, so I wrote this to calm myself down. So I hope that you liked it, and I am sorry that it was very short, but since it was, join in the fun on my main blog which you will find if you go to my blogger profile, and click, "My Webpage".

Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment